Membership National Association of Professional Women
Teenage Pregnancy Help for Young Mothers
Better yourself and your community with the help of Women of Purpose Outreach Inc. We are a nonprofit organization with years of experience assisting pregnant teens, women, and the elderly. Our goal is to provide a loving home environment for anyone in need, particularly pregnant teens. With our one-on-one attention and genuine care, you always feel like family. Get the teenage pregnancy help you need by contacting us now at (866) 974-9679 in Chicago, Illinois, for education or homes for pregnant teenagers.
We Help You:
• Graduate from High School or Obtain a GED • Have a Healthy Baby • Prevent Future Pregnancies
• Plan for Your Baby's Future • Increase Knowledge of and Practice Positive, Appropriate Parenting Skills
Residential & Community-Based Programs At Women of Purpose Outreach, we provide the following services in relation to teenage pregnancy help:
• Residential Placement • Independent Living
• Health and Human Sexuality Classes • Case Management / Family Team Meetings
Our Women's Outreach Network We also partner with other support organizations in the community to offer:
• Pregnancy Testing • Homes for Pregnant Teenagers • Referral for Family Planning • Primary and Preventive Health
• Services, Including Neonatal and Postnatal Care • Parenting and Child Development Classes
"For I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." —Jeremiah 29:11
Contact our women's outreach network right away at (866) 974-9679 in Chicago, Illinois, for teenage pregnancy help, so you don't have to face the next nine months alone.